The mission of the library media program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users and producers of information and ideas.
Your school library: where the word gets out!
- Teaches students how to find, evaluate, and use print and electronic information
- Provides instructional material (books and electronic media) for the curriculum.
- Improves student reading proficiency
The School Librarian is the unique and pivotal link who connects students, teachers and others with the information resources they need based on three central ideas: Collaboration, Leadership and Technology
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (login required)
There are many opportunities for the community to get involved in the Denny library.
- We do accept book donations and will direct all donations to the appropriate user
- There are always opportunities to help with clerical activities.
Please contact Mr. Treistman if you are interested in volunteering, donating books or have any questions.