Fundraising at Denny
The Denny PTSA is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization setup to support Denny International Middle School. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. Thank you for your support.
Fundraising at Denny
The Denny International PTSA organizes a number of fundraisers throughout the year to supplement the needs of the community: Grant writing, Direct donation, Corporate Matching, Chinook Book sales, and book collections.
We believe in supporting and funding students’ talents, values and dreams. The Denny International PTSA works with Denny International teachers and staff to raise money to supplement and support various Denny International programs.
There are many ways you can directly support the Denny International Middle School PTSA and community.
Donate directly: Because the Denny PTSA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization according to federal tax laws, all donations are tax-deductible.
- Corporate Matching: There are many Denny families who are employed by corporations that match donations and often volunteer hours. If you aren’t sure if your company matches donations, ask your employer.
- Shop & Earn: Bartell Drugs, Thriftway, and eScrip will give us between 1%-5% of the purchase price each time you shop.
- Bartell Drugs – “B” Caring Card
Register online for the Bartell Drugs “B” Caring Card or call 800-931-6258 (School ID# 8561858)
- Thriftway – Receipts
Turn in your receipts in the school office collection box.
- eScrip – Registered cards:
Register your credit and/or debit cards for eScrip (School ID# 8561858)
For help in registering with eScrip or adding additional cards
- Use the Denny Amazon.com link when you shop online.
If you shop at Amazon.com, enter the site through our unique link.
Amazon gives Denny a percentage of the purchases made through this link.
- Clip and turn in General Mills Box Tops and Labels for Education.
Put the labels and box tops you collect in the box in the school office. Additionally, if your family uses many Labels for Education items (Pepperidge Farms, Campbell’s or Prego) sign up for eLabels.
- Join the PTSA: Membership fees are $15 (one adult) and $25 (two adults) family membership. Your membership fee supports our Denny programs and also helps the Washington State PTSA and the National PTA to advocate on behalf of our children for a better educational environment for all children.
- Donate Books: At Denny, we believe that success begins with reading and we can never have too many books. If you have age appropriate books that your family is no longer using, consider donating them to Denny so that other students can enjoy them.