Community Learning Center
Denny International's Community Learning Center with the support of the Families and Education Levy has an expansive, no cost Out of School Time Program. We work together to offer academic enrichment, sports and culturally affirming programs after school and during Winter, Mid-Winter, Spring Breaks and our own summer school programs.
OST Program Coordinator, Seattle Parks and Recreation: email@example.com
CLC Recreation Specialist, Denny International Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org
206.252.9042 Fax Link to OST Registration Form and Information Sheet...
Fall Session: October 1, 2012 - December 13, 2012 (11 weeks)
Winter Session: January 14, 2013 - April 4, 2013 (12 weeks)
Spring Session: April 22, 2013 - June 6, 2013 (6 weeks)
We are excited to offer many recreational and academic, enrichment programs. These programs are offered at no cost to Denny International Middle School students. A complete “Program description” will be available for download below soon. If your student would like to participate, download the “Registration form” below, complete and return to Mr. King (in the CLC box in the main office.) (Forms are also available in the school office.) Students will not be allowed to participate without a Registration Form on file. A complete list of Program Descriptions is also available below.
- Program hours: 2:20pm to 4:20 pm.
- BEFORE students can start OST programs, they must receive a class confirmation and transportation assignment confirmation.
- Any students who normally ride the bus home will be eligible for bus transportation after the school program activity via the activity bus. (Bus assignments take roughly a week to complete, so register early.)
- Bus tokens are available for those students eligible for Metro rides to their home.
- Snacks are provided.
- Students must report to the cafeteria immediately after school (by 2:20pm) to sign in for their OST program.
- There are NO programs on Fridays!